Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hey, people of the web!  I wanted to post this message to let you know whats about to come above. Shortly i will be posting a series of 12 quick, but fun little 2D hand drawn animations i did. The clips are very short because the point of these exercises were to utilise the 12 principles of animation as simply and efficiently as possible. I recommend hitting (command + L key, for the MAC and i believe ALT +L key on the PC ) before you watch the videos to put them on a temporary loop before viewing them. The loop allows you to better understand and interpret the animations, because they are only a few seconds long. Enjoy! By the way feel free to comment on any of my past, present, or future posts I love getting feedback on my work. After all being critiqued is what makes us artists better at what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment